Texas poker is one of the most addicting card games that has won worldwide recognition. Millions of people have already mastered it and turned it into their hobby, and some into a permanent source of income.
The worst Texas Hold’em poker hands to play
Everyone knows that the best starting hand is a pair of aces. But in order to play free no limit Texas Holdem poker well, you need to know how to play for dummies worst starting cards, which, almost always, would be better to fold:
- 2-7. Offsuit 2 and 7 are considered the worst hands in Texas Hold’em. These are the 2 smallest cards that cannot be used to make a straight, but even if they are of the same suit, the flush you can make will be too weak.
- 2-8. The situation is similar as for 2-7. Very bad cards, it would be better to fold them.
- 3-8, 3-7. With such starting cards in hand, you can certainly beat 2-7, but you shouldn’t hope for more.
- 2-6. You can make a straight or flush, but you risk losing to almost all of your opponents on the highest card.
- 2-9, 3-9, 4-9. Be careful and very careful! You can’t make a straight, and with an average pair of 9, you can be beaten by pairs 10, jacks, queens, kings, or aces.
- 2-10, 3-6, 4-7, 4-8, 5-8, 5-9. You should not play such cards in your hands, especially if they are of different suits.
Any beginner usually needs 1-2 hours of online poker session to learn Texas Holdem poker rules of the game of poker in his head.
The best poker rooms for practice and learning the game
Now, let’s take a look at the best poker rooms to practice poker.
PokerMatch is a young poker room that has undergone a deep rebranding. It was formerly called Parimatch, but after leaving the iPoker network, both the name itself and the business strategy changed, which became more customer-oriented.
In the general settings, the poker player will be able to adjust the client of the poker room for himself:
- Choose a table theme;
- Change the type of cards;
- Choose an avatar from the available ones, or upload any picture with your own hand;
- Change volume / disable / enable audio sounds;
- Set up “hotkeys”;
- Adjust the amount of the buy-in;
- Other settings;
The room offers a wide selection of cash games at different limits and with a different number of players at the tables. Hold’em and Omaha tables are especially popular.
888 Poker is one of the most popular poker rooms on the internet. 888 client support most OS. You can also play in the poker room through a mobile application, or open it in a browser. The game is available for both real money and virtual chips, just for fun.
Partypoker was launched in 2001, becoming one of the first poker rooms in the industry. Since then, more than thirty million users have registered in it, and today this project occupies a leading position in the poker market. For eighteen years of successful activity, the room has established a reputation as a reliable brand trusted by millions of players around the world.
In 2011, PartyGaming merged with the sports betting giant Bwin to form the Bwin.Party holding.