What We DoAbout LGMG — By Lois Geller
We’re a small agency with large clients.
We help them acquire new customers and nurture the ones they already have.
Most of our clients have been with us for at least ten years, starting back when we were known as Mason & Geller Direct.
We Provide Classical Direct Marketing to Interactive Direct Marketing, and Social Media Branding campaigns.
It is always an interesting transition with the results-oriented discipline of Direct Marketing providing the foundation.
We help our clients measure and analyze everything important: overall results, results of every test component and test panel, inquiry and conversion rates, retention and lapsed-customer recovery, cost (and revenue) per order, lifetime value of customers acquired.
We and our clients learn from all of our efforts; building on what we learn has been an invaluable aid in succeeding in Interactive and Social Media Marketing.
Specifically, we devote our time and talents to:
· Consulting & Analysis
· Developing Marketing & Interaction plans
· Developing, Growing & Using Databases
· Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
· Creating Loyalty programs: including magazines (print and E-zines) to build relationships
· Creating & Executing Direct Marketing efforts: including direct mail and catalogs
· Developing Copy & Design in relevant and powerful creative approaches
· Building Brands
· Creating CRM programs.
· Building Loyalty with strong “Thank You” and Retention programs.
· Identifying most valuable customers (and segments) for special treatment.
· Developing Social Media Strategies to help clients talk to (and hear from) customers and prospects, one-to-one.
· Making Twitter an important communication tool, primarily to drive traffic to specific website pages and/or to Facebook.
We have made and continue to remake Lois Geller Marketing Group a valuable and reliable marketing resource for our clients. Currently, we are working for clients in the following industries: hospitality, seminars, insurance, banking.
Leaders of the Group:
Lois K. Geller, President
Mike McCormick, Vice President
Pepper Huff: Creative Director